No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I think so to..It got broke(it seemed)very early in the fight too..
    I think you're right. Probably in the 2nd.

Comment

• Maidana is a class act. He even admitted that he was hurt. Nothing but respect for Maidana.

Comment

• Throwing **** at Broner was uncalled for though, but I'm so glad he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
          yes yes yes, really happy for maidana
          was worried about his stamina, but he had that boy hurt and he took all his best punches.

Glad the right guy won

Comment

• So Broner left? Why? Did his entourage forget his comb? God bless Maidana for teaching this ****ot a lesson.

Comment

• All hail King Maidana!

Broner showed heart, but he is going to get nothing but **** now, and he deserves it, as a man he is absolute garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Alexander and Broner losing their belts on back to back weekends. What a great week, one of the best in boxing history.
                The Floyd curse. Everybody he passes the torch too gets battered.

Comment

• Next thing Canelo is going want to fight him.

Thurman vs Maidana should produce fireworks

Comment

• i was worried broner would get the robbery honestly. I hope this wakes broner up a bit

Comment

• Broner got worked. His defense is and always will be ****. He was able to shrug it off for a while fighting much smaller guys. I didn't expect Maidana to win this one but it isn't very surprising.

Comment

Working...
                      X