Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah this is one fantastic free card.

Comment

• Thurman is Super Likeable !!!
      Great for the sport. I like WWE and he sounds like one of the guys so that's great for the sport, brings personality and entertainment.

Comment

• ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Can't wait for Broner's entrance

Comment

• not impressed by thurman. wild, wild punches...my god not accurate at all. what happens when he faces a defensive fighter who will slip those and counter back. not only that he was getting tagged by a slow ass fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
              showtime straight SONNING HBO
              A network fanboy I take it???

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                Not really, Thurman has no defence, is more active but throws wild punches, less accurate.
                you said what he has less than Haye now let's talk about what he has more than Haye, he has far more heart, far bigger chin and far bigger balls than ***** Haye

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  To say he's not that study is ******. I'm not sold on Thurman yet but Soto Karass has a great chin, the only problem is he relies on it too much and no ones chin will hold up over a long fight with punchers like Maidana and Thurman. And while Rosado isn't a huge puncher he is huge for 154 and Rosado never belonged in the weight class to begin with.
                  He got a lot of heart, he's tough, but his chin is not that solid, especially after all the punishment he's taken before fighting Thurman.

Comment

• NSB's very own: Showtime Shawn!

Comment

• 147 is getting pretty hot, it will be nice to see who starts to separate them self.

Comment

Working...
                      X