Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of options for kieth.

Comment

• Calling Broner vs Maidana NOW!

Im gonna shock you guys but Broner is gonna catch maidana early within 6 Rounds and stop him. Broner will catch Maidana coming in and knock him the **** out.

#Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        This card has been excellent so far.
        yeah and it's a free card? Damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          It was good performance but let's not get too excited. Soto Korass was KO'd by Maidana, Rosado, nearly KO'd by Mike Jones. He's not that sturdy.
          To say he's not that study is stupid. I'm not sold on Thurman yet but Soto Karass has a great chin, the only problem is he relies on it too much and no ones chin will hold up over a long fight with punchers like Maidana and Thurman. And while Rosado isn't a huge puncher he is huge for 154 and Rosado never belonged in the weight class to begin with.

Comment

• showtime straight SONNING HBO

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
              ''Goldenboy productions''
              At least one mistake in every interview

Comment

• Eating that stripper out, changed Broner's life. Respect

Comment

• Thurman made me a fan tonight. Broner has a chance to do the same. Time to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Mayweather's about to fight Amir Khan based on nothing. He fought Guerrero and Ortiz because of Berto. No "based on beating Soto-Karass?" arguments allowed.

Thurman passes the eye test. Of the potential options, he's the best.
                    He's a brutal boxer, he's beaten all the bigger guys at 147. I don't see him having many problems with the smaller guys (on the GBP side of the stable at least).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                      Is it just me or does Thurman fight and look a bit like David Haye? It was like watching a mini Hayemamer in their tonight.
                      Not really, Thurman has no defence, is more active but throws wild punches, less accurate.

Comment

Working...
                      X