Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
    Good for him to believe that, we may get a fight! Unfortunately, Arum is smarter.
    I agree -- Arum would sell Jr. in a less dangerous fight, I suspect.

Comment

Make it fuc4ing happen !!!

Comment

Hmm this is a interesting fight. Jr got schooled by Martinez but he ate bombs and showed grit late. Jr is also a big boy. I actually like this fight. GGG is s beast as we all know and say what u want about Jr but dude got DOG in him.

Comment

Would like to see this if Chavez could make middleweight. I don't think he could make light heavyweight if they had same day weigh ins.

Comment

Chavez Jr. is underrated

Comment

I'd love to see that fight, but I doubt Golovkin will go over 160 for it. Chavez has a granite chin and I think his high pressure style could be effective against GGG.

Comment

Who does Chavez think he is? What a fool. "Martinez is out." Er, Martinez gave you a TOTAL BOXING LESSON for 11 straight rounds last September. Made you look like the overhyped, slow plodder you are until you had a minute and a half of glory in the final round.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  but for a reason you continue to duck him
                  Please stop posting...

Comment

As about GGG, Chavez Jr. stated that "I could knock him out" and "I can knock him out", respectively... Chavez didn't say "I SHALL knock hi out"...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chávez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) is getting ready for his ring return on September 7th against Brian Vera at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Chavez has no problem with WBA/IBO champion Gennady Golovkin, but he wants the fight to take place at the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds or a catch-weight. The fight with Vera is going to happen at a catch-weight of 165.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      They need to make this happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X