No announcement yet.

[Pic] Margarito and Martinez adopted a baby over the weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Actually Floyd ducked all versions of Margarito.
    LMFAO. Greek K. That moron is mad 'cause Flojoto can't get any of these two LEGENDS & Boxing icons in his dungeon of naked men.
    Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    Tony aint no fuqqing legend!!! Lmao
    Neither is the gatekeeper, bro.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    That pic is suspect but it's no surprise the Cotto & Floyd fanatics were going to come in here and talk shit.

Cotto stans dream of Margo. I think they have a secret crush on him. I see these knee takers on every Margo thread. Obsession and jealousy is a motherfuccer. Green K

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Hey, at least Cotto took a knee after being hit in the face with brick loaded gloves.

Now look at your boy or should I say girl Margacheta who is getting on her knees begging for brick shaped *****s! lol! Karma buddy! Karma is a biatchhh!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    This pendejo wants to talk smack about Cotto's Daddy. Margarito ain't the one sleeping with his best friend, then grabbing his ass in front of the camera. btw, how are them pink crocs looking, buddy? Silly puneta, take Maniacs advice and log off.
    Red K

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    are you implying that one of the most dominant Welterweights of the last 20 years isnt a legend?

please click the Red x on the top right of your browser and log off
    Agreee bro. I ran out of greeny's. Ill get you next time.

Guerra Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
      LMFAO. Greek K. That moron is mad 'cause Flojoto can't get any of these two LEGENDS & Boxing icons in his dungeon of naked men.

Neither is the gatekeeper, bro.

Cotto stans dream of Margo. I think they have a secret crush on him. I see these knee takers on every Margo thread. Obsession and jealousy is a motherfuccer. Green K

This pendejo wants to talk smack about Cotto's Daddy. Margarito ain't the one sleeping with his best friend, then grabbing his ass in front of the camera. btw, how are them pink crocs looking, buddy? Silly puneta, take Maniacs advice and log off.
      Red K

Agreee bro. I ran out of greeny's. Ill get you next time.

Guerra Margarito
      What? Only Margacheta lovers can talk smack about Cotto? No seas tan pendejo cabron! El marica esta cojiendo por esas nalgas como la puta que es. lol!

Now STFO and go back to your cave maricon!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        What? Only Margacheta lovers can talk smack about Cotto? No seas tan pendejo cabron! El marica esta cojiendo por esas nalgas como la puta que es. lol!

Now STFO and go back to your cave maricon!
        Exactly ... 'WHAT." LOL

And only Jottolones still cry about MarGODito whoopin' that pink crocs wearing gatekeeper. No seas Jottito y abre los ojos. Ustedes putitos siempre andan llorando de MarGODito. Siempre andan chingando. La envidia esta cabron, no?

Now log off and start plucking your eyebrows, mija.

Comment

lol

TS posts a photo and that triggers all this random bashing towards Margarito.
          Give the guy a break, he is retired and gave us some classic fights and I'm happy to see that he is doing well and I wish the best for him.
          No need for all this negativity

btw imagine if Margarito wore braces during his fighting career....

Comment

Well they did just approved more gay marriages and to adopt its seems Margarito is the receiver. A man purse, long women hair, fruity smile... Warrior alright LMAO

Comment

Are they holding hands?

Comment

this thread got gayer then that picture. tuesday night sissy fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Such a cute couple.

Margarito looks better as a woman here. lol

Comment

if i didnt know they were boxers i would think this was a couple. wheres the machismo at? cmon!

Comment

Working...
                      X