Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ the two ******s who picked Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
      Who had the most impressive performance during the month of June?

Poll coming.
      Stevenson had the best month. His win was dynamic and unexpected and made him the lineal LHW champion. GGG over Macklin was dominant but expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Stevenson had the best month. His win was dynamic and unexpected and made him the lineal LHW champion. GGG over Macklin was dominant but expected.
        Dawson is shot. He did poorly and was stopped in his last fight before Stevenson.

Macklin, Chakhkiev, Vassall, and White looked great in their previous fights, yet were impressively beaten by people in the poll (GGG, Wlodarczyk, Gavin, Kovalev).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
          Dawson is shot. He did poorly and was stopped in his last fight before Stevenson.

Macklin, Chakhkiev, Vassall, and White looked great in their previous fights, yet were impressively beaten by people in the poll (GGG, Wlodarczyk, Gavin, Kovalev).
          I disagree. chad went down to fight ward and lost. Stevesen upset him in amazing fashion. I havent seen the wlodarczk fight yet but everything ive read suggested it was great.

Comment

GGG and it isn't close.

Comment

I was really impressed with Lara beating Angulo in that barnburner.

Stevenson deserves consideration for blitzing Dawson in 1.

Between those two.

GGG will win this poll by a landslide because he's the flavor of the week....

Comment

It's Adonkey Stevenson, he beat the man at 175 in the first round with 1 significant punch.

Comment

Lara gets my vote. He showed something different, something that we did not expect and got the victory against the odds.

Comment

Golovkins win is great because it signaled his emergence as possibly the next top middleweight, but hell no was a Macklin win better than a Dawson win.

Comment

lol that definitely wasn't there earlier dammit

Comment

Working...
                      X