Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Agreed To Garcia's Terms, They are Hesitant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    in Angel Garcias words,
    "oye Danny mira Danny, Danny Danny tu sabes Danny, mijo come on mijo, say no, dile tu que no Danny, Danny Danny dile no mijo, que ese tipo no mijo Danny Danny "

Danny is so scared it's not even funny anymore, it's just pathetic. What a coward.

Comment

matthysse is his mando, right? if garcia doesn't want the fight, i just hope the wbc strips him so matthysse can finally have an actual world title in his hands. not some interim shit. if this fight doesn't get made, we obviously know why. it'll be a shame if it doesn't go through, seeing as danny himself said he'd fight him and he thought lucas was "ordinary". i'm still pissed off peterson has his ibf belt. all in all, i just hope matthysse is able to have his world title that he deserves in his next fight. hopefully it is against garcia though.

Comment

Danny don't want none of that beast. He wants to preserve his title "reign" at all costs. Can you blame him?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91
          matthysse is his mando, right? if garcia doesn't want the fight, i just hope the wbc strips him so matthysse can finally have an actual world title in his hands. not some interim s hit. if this fight doesn't get made, we obviously know why. it'll be a shame if it doesn't go through, seeing as danny himself said he'd fight him and he thought lucas was "ordinary". i'm still pissed off peterson has his ibf belt. all in all, i just hope matthysse is able to have his world title that he deserves in his next fight. hopefully it is against garcia though.
          Even if the WBC strips him he's supposed to fight Matthysse per GB and the 140 tourney.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm willing to be patient before talking any s**t but if the fight doesn't happen this year I'll be majorly pissed off with Garcia and his team.

Comment

Remember all the people saying, "If Danny didn't want it, Lucas would say something."

Lucas just said something.

Sorry Danny Boy, but unlike Forrest Gump your slow ass feet can't outrun that truck. Time to step up and get run over.

Comment

What were all the demands again? I heard that they wanted matthysse to traum in the us which shouldn't be a problem since he could o back to train in oxnard. Any more demands by Danny and its a certified duck attempt

Comment

Well I'm going to chill before I start in on danny but dude is looking bad evbody talking but him. That lil twitter crap didn't say much, step up danny

Comment

quack quack quack quack quack

Comment

Danny is a good boy

Comment

Working...
                      X