Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin VS Mayweather at 154lbs, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If GGG is that good why arent his fans pushing for a fight against Ward ??

Oh wait... It's way funnier to make a thread about a possible fight with a guy two divisions below him

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      Obviously GGG would weigh in at 154lbs, Money would more than likely weigh in at 150lbs like against Oscar.

I think Golovkin would get the KO. Mayweather has never been hit as hard as GGG hits, plus GGG's quick footwork would help keep him on Mayweather. Too much pressure, the size difference, the power.

Who has GGG really even fought? He's just bigger than Floyd, he hasn't faced any top competition. Floyd by UD

Comment

The fight should happen now.

GGG isn't tied down to HBO, K2 Promotion could move over to Showtime no problem.

Comment

there we go again .....

Comment

Mayweather would undress Golovkin. Badly. Fight is a GROSS mismatch. Remember when all the little kids thought Lucas could beat Floyd?

Still feel that way?

Hes several levels better than Golovkin.

Comment

Floyd should continue fighting at 147. Alvarez was green enough to get schooled but GGG could probably make 154 comfortably and he's got a lot more dimension to his game. I wouldn't gamble with that fight if I were Floyd. Not saying GGG would win, because Floyd is a master, but no need to be calling out undefeated dudes who currently fight at 160.

Comment

Time for the new hype train

Comment

Canelo landed a lot of good bodyshots tonight but his inability to cut off the ring killed him.

Mayweather won't go near Pacquiao or Golovkin. Best we can hope for is Thurman or lol Khan.

Comment

It would be a different game.. It's not just GGG has more offensive skills but he hits way harder than Canelo.

I am not sure Mayweather would take those as well as he took Canelo's punches.

but I need to say Mayweather is truly great. One would need to dig deep to find a fighter to give him a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                      The fight should happen now.

GGG isn't tied down to HBO, K2 Promotion could move over to Showtime no problem.
                      What do you mean "should"? Golovkin has yet to establish himself as the official #1 middleweight. By the time he does, Floyd will be about 38 and on the verge of retirement.

AND I think he does have a contract with HBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X