Tranny Garcia's demand to Fight Lucas: "Move to USA!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    Defend Tranny more please.
    So u think he's ducking because he wants drug testing? That's rich, be an idiot some more please

Comment

How hard is it to fly someone down there and test him and fly the samples back up? I mean USADA or VADA gets paid for this so have them factor in the extra cost, and you dont need no jurisdiction to drug test anybody willing to drug test. So that bullshit that USADA cant go down there is BS, probably something Garcia camp made up.

And yeah NES the host of that Radio Show is a huge Danny Garcia fan, but He asked the right question and the trainer answered them. They have no problem with drug testing what so ever he said, Send whoever they want whenever they want and we will take all test! So drug testing is not the problem its the logistic of getting them test done but like I said in my opening statement/paragraph just have whoever is gonna conduct the test factor in the extra cost and done deal.
      Last edited by M.O.B; 06-29-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        In a way I'm not mad at Danny for this..If he feels more comfortable getting these test done for his fight,but the testers have no jurisdiction over in Matt's country..I don't see the issue with Matt's coming over seas to make the fight happen..
        This^^^^^ I'm actually giving Garcia the benefit of the doubt here. Matts should just call is bluff. If he doesn't, then it does seem like there's a little smoke.

It's no different than fear of needles, superstitions, or cutoffs.

Comment

Is Garcia going to give Lucas extra money for rent and the higher cost of living in the US?

Comment

It would be ridiculous to force Matthysse to change everything just for the drug testing. Find a way to get the testing done in Argentina. Golden Boy's plenty rich enough.

If the Garcias want to make Matthysse move to a different country just for testing and won't fight unless he does, that's a duck, and a move specifically designed to make the duck okay to the fans who support him.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
              This^^^^^ I'm actually giving Garcia the benefit of the doubt here. Matts should just call is bluff. If he doesn't, then it does seem like there's a little smoke.

It's completely different. Lucas shouldn't have to leave his home country and train because Garcia wants to use a specific drug testing company. Use a different one if USADA can't do it.

Comment

He's a moron, even Lucas said that he could send the tests or he could use VADA but no, Golden Boy only wants USADA, which by the way is an incredibly shady organization.
                Last edited by vacon04; 06-29-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

yes every fighter in the world now has to train in the USA

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    yes every fighter in the world now has to train in the USA

Tranny logic

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post

you guys are beyond belief, he said he is happy to do the tests, why should he have to go train in another country just because his opponent says he should? What if he said I want Argentinean testing on Garcia because I don't trust USADA? So Garcia has to train in Argentina. Would Garcia then be 'dodgy' for saying **** off I'm training in my own country? According to your warped logic ... yes he would be.

Comment

Working...
                      X