Collapse
No announcement yet.

****** Garcia's demand to Fight Lucas: "Move to USA!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is a joke. These clown ass dudes keep getting wrecked by foreigners and quickly use the "he on dem sturroid doe" excuse simply because they aren't from the US.

I think someone should remind Danny of the recent string of cheats that have been exposed.

Peterson (US), Berto (US), Bey (US), Love (US), and then you have guys that downright refuse to test with VADA like Broner. If anyone should be su****ious it should be Lucas.

Comment

Goldenboy doesnt like using vada.

Comment

The next excuse by García is going to be that Lucas has to train in a shitty neighbor in the US and that his apartment should not have water nor electricity.

Comment

Its kinda sad to that people have this guy as #1 at 140lbs. Heres your chance to prove it, and you punk out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            I'm a big fan of Lucas but this right here sounds like a shady made up excuse. Could or could not be. Best way to erase any doubts would be to set up training camp here in the U.S while the anti doping agencies fairly test both fighters. Lucas is a GB fighter correct? They can set him up with a cozy training camp up in Big Bear or something.
            Why doest Garcia go train in Argentina and both get tested thier?

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              Why doest Garcia go train in Argentina and both get tested thier?
              They can train and fight in the jungles of cambodia for all I care. Seems though that the powers who be want the fight to happen on U.S soil just like his last 4 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Pimpin View Post
                Lucas Matthyse did come over from his country a day before his fight with Lamont Peterson and he didn't look sluggish or nothing from the long trip. That was a big suprise for me especially since he is coming from a high altitude place like Argentina which is over 5000 miles away from New Jersey.

No one comes a day before the fight... People come to the city they fighting at, at least 4 days before the fight. It's pretty damn shady how he stays in his country while training.
                Man your ******ed. You honestly think it's shady to arrive a day before the fight( which is bull**** cause I'm sure its two days because of the pre fight weigh-in the day before genius) keep fishing.

Comment

They can train and fight in the jungles of cambodia for all I care. Seems though that the powers who be want the fight to happen on U.S soil just like his last 4 fights.
                  You are confused

Comment

Originally posted by Master Pimpin View Post
                    Lucas Matthyse did come over from his country a day before his fight with Lamont Peterson and he didn't look sluggish or nothing from the long trip. That was a big suprise for me especially since he is coming from a high altitude place like Argentina which is over 5000 miles away from New Jersey.

No one comes a day before the fight... People come to the city they fighting at, at least 4 days before the fight. It's pretty damn shady how he stays in his country while training.
                    You must get this a lot, but you're ***ing ******. Argentina is not a high altitude place, most of it , including where Lucas trains, is hardly above sea level. And he almost missed the fight because somoene broke into his house and stole/broke his passport. Lucky enough they got another passport issued and made it to the fight.
                    It's pretty damn shady how he stays in his country while training.
                    As shady as any boxer training in his own damn country! The only thing shady is how someone as ****** as you manages to use a computer.

Comment

If Rocky Balboa was able to stay, train, and fight in the USSR for Ivan Drago, then Lucas can stay, train, be tested, and fight Danny Boy here in the U.S.
                      Lmao!!! That's a movie brah. He doesn't have to do ****, but train and pass any test that is agreed upon by both camps, not the scared ***** camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X