Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Continues To Advise Canelo on Floyd's Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo needs to do what Canelo knows how to do. He just needs to fight the way he fights but keep constant with a jab.

Comment

How can Oscar give Canelo advice? Oscar loss against Mayweather. Apparently someone hyped it up to make Oscar believe it was close but it wasn't.

Comment

Not sure what you guys saw in Montana, but even Mayweather's Dad even went in the ring after and said he thought Oscar won the fight. I advise you watch it again. Btw, awesome flicks on your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedChimp View Post
          Not sure what you guys saw in Montana, but even Mayweather's Dad even went in the ring after and said he thought Oscar won the fight. I advise you watch it again. Btw, awesome flicks on your avatar
          Don't approach these guys with logic. This is BoxingScene.

Comment

If u think oscar won that fight u are truely a floyd hater that fight looked lik a sparring match for floyd oscar threw alot landed very little an when he did floyd would laugh cuz it didnt faze him at all he gives every fighter advise on how to beat floyd but as weve seen that s**t dont help so do u canelo f**k oscar
            An give me a f**kin break already canelo will not be drained u guys keep braggin how young he is an physically an mentally better then floyd then cry he will be drained from two lbs were is all the talk about him weighin 170 on fight night if ur fightin 154 whyweigh 170 an get to fight for 154 belt its the same thing yall floyd haters are cryin about but worse 2 lbs which hell gain back an THEN SOME or 20 lbs floyd cant take from him no matter what its not rocket science its floyds way of sayin ok u wanna be andre ward size come fightnight well put a CW in effect an not much of a CW At that ITS 2 LBS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
              To be fair, none of the above has one punch KO power aside from a roided Marquez
              sound like a bitter pac$tard lol

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                hold the phone oscar is doing everything in his power to get floyds zero to go? i am shocked and outraged oh except this was a givin considering he has helped almost every fighter floyd has faced and failed each time.
                Remember when people said may envied dlh for his popularity? Well dlh envies may bc he is a better fightr then him! Its just jealousy on the part of dlh!

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  hold the phone oscar is doing everything in his power to get floyds zero to go? i am shocked and outraged oh except this was a givin considering he has helped almost every fighter floyd has faced and failed each time.
                  Oscar is doing his job of promoting and with Floyds permission , its obvious and I cant figure why so many posters get upset about all the media hype and gossip surrounding these events , its mostly all scripted .

Comment

Oscar should have advised Canelo beforehand and not accept a CW.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      Didn't Oscar advise Hatton, Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz and Guerrerro on how to defeat Mayweather also?
                      Oscar defeated Floyd but was robbed. Ortiz was giving him hell until the cheapshot came. Castillo won the first fight. Marquez made him run and was never hurt, not even a scratch on his face even though he was waaay smaller.

Comment

Working...
                      X