No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Canelo Go Face To Face in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Floyd is shook like a can of spray paint. All I wanna know is he going to wear glasses in the ring too? Because he hides behind those things every single time Canelo comes around.
    I was going to say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
      People won't watch boxing when the woman beater retires? GTFO. You hoodlums are something else.

Latinos run this sport, and even Floyd KNOWS it. That's why he fights on 5 de Mayo & Mexican Independence Day.
      Why doesn't your bum fight on MLK Day or 4th of July? 'Cause he knows his own fans don't have the mula to buy his boring fights.
      Wow well said never thought of that.

Comment

Pre-fight: Mayweather is too skilled, Canelo is Green and has staminia issues
        Post-fight: Mayweather was an overrated B- fighter who Cherry-picked his opponents.

Can't wait until Canelo exposes the Hype Job.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          i bet mayweather was booed like no tommorrow !!!

i found a video on youtube !!!
          I was there, in fact I actually saw myself for a split second on this clip. Mayweather's fanbase definitely held its own today. Yuri Gamboa stopped by too. I gotta give props to Canelo, after everyone else left he stayed well after it was over to give autographs and take photos with fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
            Latinos run this sport, and even Floyd KNOWS it. That's why he fights on 5 de Mayo & Mexican Independence Day.
            Why doesn't your bum fight on MLK Day or 4th of July? 'Cause he knows his own fans don't have the mula to buy his boring fights.
            Cut the race/nationality crap. Every walk of life offers a myriad of great fighters and no one runs Boxing; it is not a Grocery store.
            Last edited by richardt; 06-28-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Floyd is shook like a can of spray paint. All I wanna know is he going to wear glasses in the ring too? Because he hides behind those things every single time Canelo comes around.
              What about the initial stare off in the green room do I need to post pictures?? Or what about him wearing glasses on 106 and park he was scared of Bow Wow huh? He always wears shades especially lately and your soft ass thinks he is scared of Canelo?

Your a buster... mathed?? I bet you pray for him and Broner to lose and it still hasn't happened.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Pre fight: Mayweather is so scared

Post fight: Mayweather cherry picked a bum
                Amen to that!!! Mayweather is bringing all of the haters out full force lol! He signed to fight Canelo now they will say anything that is not related to the fight!

"Floyd is wearing glasses" or "Canelo is the main guy" yet Canelo has headlined ZERO PPV's last time I checked and is getting paid $30 mil less than his opponent! What kind of A-side is that?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  canelo too hot for floyd cant stare him in the eyes without glasses

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/cho...dard_352.0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieRecord07 View Post
                    ...but like Mayweather, they do like arguing over a bucket of fried chicken and watermelon....
                    U probably the type that won't look a black man in his eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                      Or it's because Canelo has zero stamina, and isn't skilled enough to beat Mayweather. Like most people said, afraid before....cherry pick after. Sadly there's no one in the sport right now besides pulling middleweights who I think has a chance to beat Floyd so.... toughest of all the possible challenges at least.
                      Agree after the fight they will be crying cherry pick!

Comment

Working...
                      X