Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Macklin weigh in stare down (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin is fine at 160. People are too used to seeing skeletons at the weigh ins it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Ummmm maybe water?
      wait a minute.........

now you're taking my mind for a spin. didn't you say golovkin was the kind of fighter who walks around at his fighting weight? if he walks around at about 160, what water weight is there to lose? (to get down to 154) he fights at his natural walking around weight to begin with...........water weight?

i think you're confused with your own argument..........
      Last edited by Godsfly; 06-28-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Losing water weight isn't the same as losing fat or muscle. People lose water weight through simply sleeping a good six to eight hours.

Comment

I don't like Canelo and I'd like to see him destroyed but not in 1 round. I wanna thoroughly enjoy it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Is Golovkin wearing fake tan?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

He had sneakers on. Duh
              the freak!

his shoe heels is about the same as the girl next to him

i still think GGG is 5'10

the heel makes him look his 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Why? Canelo is not a good enough boxer to stay away from GGG. GGG would KO him in 1. -_-

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

let's not make it seem like GGG is hard to hit...it would be a fun scrap

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  wait a minute.........

now you're taking my mind for a spin. didn't you say golovkin was the kind of fighter who walks around at his fighting weight? if he walks around at about 160, what water weight is there to lose? (to get down to 154) he fights at his natural walking around weight to begin with...........water weight?

i think you're confused with your own argument..........
                  Are you 2 years old? He fights very close to his walking around weight, he's like 163 in the ring. He cuts almost no water, so he can cut water weight like almost every other fighter in every division. What do you think is in the 21 pounds that JCC jr gains back over night

You're the confused one who clearly has no idea how weight and cutting works in boxing. Stick to acting like a moron tho

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Is Golovkin wearing fake tan?
                    Tan and a tape up haircut, He's been training in Los Angeles, not Big Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Are you 2 years old? He fights very close to his walking around weight, he's like 163 in the ring. He cuts almost no water, so he can cut water weight like almost every other fighter in every division. What do you think is in the 21 pounds that JCC jr gains back over night

You're the confused one who clearly has no idea how weight and cutting works in boxing. Stick to acting like a moron tho
                      dont keep making him feel GGG is coming for floyd @154

as a die hard floyd fan his shook

Comment

Working...
                      X