Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather vs Guerrero, closer than I initially thought it was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most u can give him is 4 rounds and that's if ur being nice... 2 in the beginning, 2 in the middle somewhere, don't remember where

In the end, FLOYD WON, AND ITS INARGUABLE

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
      I gave Guerrero 5 rounds as opposed to the 3 I initially gave him when I watched it live. I didn't really rate Guerrero before the fight but he did pretty well considering his skill level. He had the wrong game plan though, tried to make it a chess match with the grandmaster. But the crowd was kissing Floyd's ass with those reactions to whatever Floyd threw.

Pacquiao still beats this dude.
      I was actually at the fight sixth row, and i had it 11-1. Hes so much faster LIVE

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I had it 7-5 for ghost.

He was getting points when floyd would hold him and Guerrerro was workin him.

Ghosts body language after the fight he thought he won and i agreed

The legend strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
          You're that guy aren't you.

Santa clause is your father and mary poppins is yo mamma.

lol...

some of the posters on here just seem like they want to cry when it comes to Floyd. Bunch of teen angst...

Comment

He didnt have a ghost of chance

Comment

Omg this is so funny. You gave him FIVE rounds? This fight was so easy to score man. I don't like Floyd that much but he won this fight by at least 10 rounds. You can really only argue 2 rounds for Guerrero.

Comment

Gave him 2 rds,he was schooled
                Mayweather hate still going strong

Comment

I had RG winning 2 rounds, the first two. Even that might be too generous.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight so don't talk about it. But from all ive heard it says Floyd won easily.

But also I remember reading RG said he hit Floyd a good few times. Can someone please show me, RG landing a head shot on Floyd, cos I aint seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      I haven't seen the fight so don't talk about it. But from all ive heard it says Floyd won easily.

But also I remember reading RG said he hit Floyd a good few times. Can someone please show me, RG landing a head shot on Floyd, cos I aint seen it yet.
                      You won't find a video of Robert landing a significant punch on Floyd, dont lose your time searching for it

Comment

Working...
                      X