No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather vs Guerrero, closer than I initially thought it was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
    Hey guys I've just rewatched Gatti vs Mayweather this morning. Damn it was closer that I remember, I gave Gatti 4 rounds before the stoppage, you should check it out without the paid crowd, Merchant and Lampley cheering for Floyd
    You're gonna have to re-watched the Mayweather vs Corrales fight. I watched it again this morning and I had Corrales up by 3 rounds before stoppage. Poor stoppage btw, the cornermen must have been paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
      Lol y'all groupies taking things way too personally... I'm just saying the ass kissing Floyd got after the fight was so overboard. Guerrero is a very average fighter.
      That's an entirely different argument. We knew going in Guerrero wasn't winning. Well, those of us who aren't biased.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
        Lol y'all groupies taking things way too personally... I'm just saying the ass kissing Floyd got after the fight was so overboard. Guerrero is a very average fighter.
        Guerrero is very average and looked every bit of it. 5 rounds, gimme a break. Giving him 3 rounds would be considered nice. In reality he won 1, maybe 2.

Comment

I don't think I've ever yawned during a fight and I actually did for this one. Not even lying.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The first couple of rounds were close. Guerrero didn't win a single round clearly. He's a pretty average fighter and was completely out of his depth.

Comment

5 rounds is crazy. He won 2 at best. The mofo lost me $30.00 smh

Comment

lol NO

Comment

No offence but you dont have a clue on how to score a fight, if you think RG won 5 rounds. Yeah he tried hard and made a few rounds close but he was schooled. Your score and statement regarding Pac just shows that you dislike Floyd. I still give Pac a chance but looking at both (pac&floyd) of their last fights I favor Floyd even more. You dont have to like a fighter to give him his just due, stop HATING!

Comment

I had it 7-5 for ghost.

He was getting points when floyd would hold him and Guerrerro was workin him.

Ghosts body language after the fight he thought he won and i agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I had it 7-5 for ghost.

He was getting points when floyd would hold him and Guerrerro was workin him.

Ghosts body language after the fight he thought he won and i agreed
                      You're that guy aren't you.

Santa clause is your father and mary poppins is yo mamma.

Comment

Working...
                      X