Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grzegorz Proksa vs Sergio Mora: Who wins tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grzegorz Proksa vs Sergio Mora: Who wins tomorrow?

I got the felling Mora's experience and awkwardness will win this one out. I used to be high on Proksa, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'll get back on the bandwagon if he does well. Looking good against Mora is a pretty good statement to make.
    Grzegorz Proksa by TKO/KO
    48.48%
    Grzegorz Proksa by Decision
    36.36%
    Sergio Mora by TKO/KO
    3.03%
    Sergio Mora by Decision
    12.12%

Should be an entertaining fight. I hope Proksa destroys Mora.

Comment

Mora seems worn out and hasn't won anything significant since the Forrest win...that was a long time ago. After losing to Vera as well...sure Proksa could beat him; in fact I think he will. Not much shame in having lost to GGG. It's a good competitive match up though.

Comment

I hope Proksa gets an impressive victory, but Mora is a difficult opponent for anyone.

Comment

hopefullt proksa stops and retires mora but ive yet to see someone look impressive against the akwardness of mora
          as always with mora i expect a terrible fight

Comment

Proksa was decked by GGG multiple times but he never stopped his effort, I pick him to stop Mora inside 4 rounds.

Comment

I thought Mora's last fight against Vera was pretty good and thought he deserved the win. There's an article at maxboxing where he claims he's going to be more entertaining than usual because networks have blackballed him for being boring so he kind of has no choice if he wants to continue his career. Hopefully he keeps his promise.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-27-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

The fans win. They'll finally get to see the back of Sergio Mora once and for all.

Comment

I just hope Proksa can come back to his top form after the loss to GGG.

He didn't look his best in his fight with Norbert Szekeres in February.

I remember how impressive he was against Pablo Navascues and Sebastian Sylvester a couple of years ago.

Comment

i wouldn't bet on mora getting stopped, i just hope we see a good fight. i'm going to go with a proksa decision victory, never thought much of the latin snake.

Comment

Working...
                    X