Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Have The Ability To Outbox Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    Nword please!
    He is, don't confuse timing with raw speed. Mayweather has much better timing, but raw speed vs speed, I think Canelo is up there.

Comment

If this is the plan, he'll lose by a wider margin than I originally thought.

Comment

Has canelo been smoking with chavez jr?

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Yeah, good luck with that Canelo....research that and get back to us, lol. Wrong gameplan.

Comment

ofcourse he can outbox Floyd. I remember everyone acting like he was the Mexican version of Sweet Pea after the Trout fight......lol

Comment

Well at least the kid knows how to tell a good joke

Comment

I still can't get FMJ talked so much S*** about pAC weight draining cotto and ODH for he's titles and fame and he goes around and does this S*** Again it's Absolutly Pathetic to say the very least about how double standards work and how one condemns another and does exactly what he said he would not do.. I remember in the Cotto fight how much Jr talked about Cotto was drained when he fought pAC but when he fought Cotto that's the strongest Cotto we have seeing Because of No Catch weight and now he turns around and this!! Of course Canelo is gona say yes to the catch weight because its a lot about the $$$ he won't say no and say if u won't my title then u have to fight me at my own weight No the Money is gona help him make weight this is exactly why this sport is going down the toilet because u get these kind of things going on and of course rigged fights as well..what a Damn Shame!
                  Last edited by Illdil; 06-26-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                    I still can't get FMJ talked so much S*** about pAC weight draining cotto and ODH for he's titles and fame and he goes around and does this S*** Again it's Absolutly Pathetic to say the very least about how double standards work and how one condemns another and does exactly what he said he would not do.. I remember in the Cotto fight how much Jr talked about Cotto was drained when he fought pAC but when he fought Cotto that's the strongest Cotto we have swing Because of No Catch weight and now he turns around and this!! Of course Canelo is gona say yes to the catch weight because its a lot about the $$$ he won't say no and say if u won't my title then u have to fight me at my own weight No the Money is gona help him make weight this is exactly why this sport is going down the toilet because u get these kind of things going on and of course rigged fights as well..what a Damn Shame!
                    Of course it's hypocritical of him, but s**t, all these fighters are hypocrites. We learn that time and time again.

I put it in the exact same boat as Pac-Cotto, which was a good fight. Cotto was good to go on fight night, and much much bigger than Manny. The better man won, and it was only like 1 lb south of where Cotto was in his previous fight. No beef with me.

Same thing with Floyd-Canelo. It's 2 lbs south of 154, but only like 1 lb south of where Canelo was last fight. And no one is going to be thinking about the CW when Floyd is 150 on fight night, and Canelo is 170+.

Comment

Everyone comes at Floyd. Why not try and box him. Canelo has a great jab, height and reach, and can move pretty well too. Believe it or not, Mayweather is quite open to the jab that's why I've always believed Khan would give him a great fight. Speed, height, reach, and a world class jab would present Mayweather with something different. Canelo doesn't have the speed of Khan but he has everything else and I'm confident he can take some rounds from Mayweather. If he tries to pressure Floyd too much he will get picked off and frustrate himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X