No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "Broner needs to stop showing off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather: "Broner needs to stop showing off"

A boxing page called boxing freaks on Facebook posted the following: floyd Mayweather was critical of Adrien broners performance and attitude about Saturdays fight with Paulie. Floyd said : " Broner needs to stop showing off and focus on fighting because he did not look good against Paulie.
    Last edited by Pr23; 06-26-2013, 03:04 AM.

Its exactly right , if you wanna shake your head for 12 rnds best you open up and take the guy out when you want to , Broner poses wayyyyy to much , I thought to myself at the start of the 12th after doing nothing but posing that Pauli didn't hurt him if he don't take Pauli out in this last round he is BS .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Its exactly right , if you wanna shake your head for 12 rnds best you open up and take the guy out when you want to , Broner poses wayyyyy to much , I thought to myself at the start of the 12th after doing nothing but posing that Pauli didn't hurt him if he don't take Pauli out in this last round he is BS .
      Hes lucky Paulie had no power im sure he wouldn't have been shaking his head then

Comment

so its money vs canman ?

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
          so its money vs canman ?
          Probably not now but if floyd looks anything near what he looked vs the ghost he uds Broner easy

Comment

100% right, great advise. Broner needs to be strictly professional when he gets in the ring. And he needs to be after the fight is over, congratulate each other and bury whatever issues you had before the fight.

Comment

Oops I just fixed it forgot the word focus in the quote

Comment

still no proof lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                  Probably not now but if floyd looks anything near what he looked vs the ghost he uds Broner easy
                  bad mouthing , arrogance and bs aside....i'd be leaning on a slim chance by floyd ko'ing out broner.

Comment

I love when Floyd insults and spits on Broner

Comment

Working...
                    X