Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia asking for USADA testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia asking for USADA testing?

I've been reading around Twitter that Danny boy is asking for extra testing but he wants USADA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

why waste the money.... chances that mathysse's on some **** are slim-to-none....

have you seen how/where this guys trains??? bare bones type of guy....

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I've been reading around Twitter that Danny boy is asking for extra testing but he wants USADA. Has anyone heard anything about this?
      Who Twitted that? Matthysse trains in Argentina. Could it be done over there or does he need to be in USA for that? That would be fked up but Danny doing his duck thing.

Comment

contaminated iguana meat /excuse

nah this is actually good news, they should all be tested.

Comment

they should be tested. WADA will get whatever org handles it in ARG to test Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
            why waste the money.... chances that mathysse's on some **** are slim-to-none....

I'm high on Lucas. But let's keep it real. Look at his improvement from the Judah fight to now. I find these guys who rapidly improve, like Broner (from the Ponce fight) to be a little suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Who Twitted that? Matthysse trains in Argentina. Could it be done over there or does he need to be in USA for that? That would be fked up but Danny doing his duck thing.
              I've seen Steve Kim and other peeps.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why would Garcia be asking for USADA after what happened in the Morales fight? VADA I could fully understand, but it's pretty bizarre for a guy to be insisting on USADA after that experience.

What's the source for this aside from twitter? Or is that the only source? Steve Kim seems to be he first one to mention it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by EzzardCharles

I'm high on Lucas. But let's keep it real. Look at his improvement from the Judah fight to now. I find these guys who rapidly improve, like Broner (from the Ponce fight) to be a little suspicious.
                  So someone who improves technically has to be on something or simply learning from his mistakes? Physically I haven't really seen any changes in Matthysse. He had a different trainer too didn't he?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Nes brought up this rumor at the post-fight conference and Schaefer shut him down.

Comment

Working...
                    X