Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather vs. Canelo Press Conference thread - Schedule/Stream included

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    You got two of the biggest stars right here and only ones in attendance are latinos and a few blacks and some token whites who look like they are into hip hop.

I think they might be scared to watch live in person and rather watch on ppv? I know some white people who are literally scared to be around a lot of minorities.

Comment

I didn't know that Canelo's trainer is Micky Dolenz from the Monkees

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        I like how smoothly they keep working the phrase 'The One' into their speeches.
        After years of shitty PPV titles like 'Star Power' and 'The Battle', they finally got one right. Best one they've used since the 'Is on' for Lewis vs Tyson in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          After years of shitty PPV titles like 'Star Power' and 'The Battle', they finally got one right. Best one they've used since the 'Is on' for Lewis vs Tyson in my opinion
          I was taking the piss

It was about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

Comment

I'm truly truly blessed

Like I said before

God put me in this spot

You know it's coming

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I didn't know that Canelo's trainer is Micky Dolenz from the Monkees

hahahahahahaahah

Comment

I know a lot of guys don't like Floyd, but it's always an event when he fights. You gotta admit, the guy can draw a crowd. And I think in the last years of career, he'll actually be a very likeable fighter. Let's go Floyd!

Comment

Floyd on the mic now. Acknowledges he hasn't taken enough tough challenges in his career.

Comment

"Just kiss already!"

Comment

LMMFAO@ The crowd chanting Culero @ Mayweather ahahaha I am dead

Comment

Working...
                      X