No announcement yet.

Froch vs GGG, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would put money down on a Froch KO.

Maybe this fight should happen. Froch will actually fight him.

The next GGG fight will be a damp squib. HBO money or not top contenders aren't going to want to get knocked out and put their title aspirations on ice when there are guys like Geale/Barker/Quillin to fight.

Comment

Some of you guys are dumb as ****. GGG just beat a guy who wasn't even top 10 in Macklin. Macklin isn't some iron chinned warrior with a great resume like Froch. Stop comparing.

GGG would get Bute'd by Froch.

Comment

Would be a cracking fight. As much as i like GGG I think froch would still have to be favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          But enough of this talk, we should be looking at GGG now taking on the likes of Martinez or Geale, 168 isn't for him.
          Geale already ducked him once, Martinez is injured. I genuinely think Martin Murray could be next for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
            Some of you guys are dumb as ****. GGG just beat a guy who wasn't even top 10 in Macklin. Macklin isn't some iron chinned warrior with a great resume like Froch. Stop comparing.

GGG would get Bute'd by Froch.
            Really? He wasn't?

GGG is better in every area, the only thing that would play in Froch's favor would be his size.

Comment

GGG isn't even that big. He's a middleweight....Froch is too big and too strong. He won't be able to walk Froch down and that's how he beats up his opponents.

Comment

holy ****. I guess the Froch bandwagon is still rolling???

GGG kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  holy ****. I guess the Froch bandwagon is still rolling???

GGG kills him.
                  Why wouldn't people support Froch? He's a great fighter.

Tell everyone how GGG "Kills him" just because he smashes up bums? And a Macklin who got stopped by an unknown UK fighter a few years ago. Froch is at like a much elite level. Stop being dumb.

Comment

GGG is impressive, and he just blasted out Macklin, but what would Froch do to Macklin? It certainly wouldn't be pretty.

I don't think GGG would fare well at 168, it's a huge step up the one from 160-168 and very very few can make it, I don't think golovkin (who's average size for 160) would be able to make it.

Comment

Oh come on.........

Yeah GGG looked like a beast last night......and against a decent fighter in mak the knife.

But what do you think froch would have done to Macklin? Can you imagine tue fighy going any differently?

This fight is not out of the question......HBO aee gonna have to stary stumping up some serious cash for GGGs opponents as he will be avoided even more so.

If the money is right Froch will fight him....

The funny thing is ...... its Froch who would do what Macklin said 'he' would do.

Hit him back...take him into the trenches.

Its a fight i would love to see and would not be supprised of GGG won. But if you have to choose now.....then it has to be froch.

GGG has looked fantastic in his career so far.........but Froch would have done exactly yhe same to everyone he has fought.
                      Last edited by casual hero; 06-30-2013, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X