Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erik Morales' HBO highlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A past it Morales completley dominated Cano the guy who gave Paulie a tough time... And Broner could barely beat Paulie.

Comment

WAR EL TERRIBLE!!!

Morales is one of my favorites fighters all time and my favorite fight was the first Pacquiao fight, that 12th round where he switched southpaw was suicide against Pacquiao. It was if Morales said try to knock me out.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the 12th round of the first pacquiao fight, when morales turned southpaw in spite of being ahead on the cards, is the most badass thing i've ever seen unfold live in a boxing ring
        Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
        WAR EL TERRIBLE!!!

Morales is one of my favorites fighters all time and my favorite fight was the first Pacquiao fight, that 12th round where he switched southpaw was suicide against Pacquiao. It was if Morales said try to knock me out.

I still get chills every time I see it.

Comment

Bad ass.

Just rewatched the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            I still get chills every time I see it.

this is the kind of fight that when you look at your cable bill and see that ppv charge, you smile and know it was worth every ****ing penny

Comment

any clips of the zahir raheem fight? just kidding a bit.

dude was a great fighter for a long time and deserves HOF entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                any clips of the zahir raheem fight? just kidding a bit.

dude was a great fighter for a long time and deserves HOF entry.
                honestly I think raheem would've caused Morales fits even if Morales was prime when he fought at 135.

still, that Morales was over the hill. mean comment haha

Comment

too bad matthyse got hurt that woulda been a coo fight

Comment

Imagine the highlights that would have been from a Matthysse-Morales fight. That is something else when you switch stance and basically let your opponent know you have no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Do they have a highlight of how he intakes his PEDs? If not, then I'm not interested.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      I think there's one of Cantboa doing the same? I'm trying to find a video where he packs his stuff and flys across the country when Bam Bam calls him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X