Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know Floyd Mayweather Jr and Emanuel Augustus was a catch weight of 134?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont see the issue with this. floyds belt wasnt on the line and he was fighting a naturally bigger guy 5lbs south of where he belonged.

Comment

Originally posted by king Ketchel View Post
      it was hbos KO Nation around the James Prince days. im not black so i dont know if it was appealing to the black crowd but it was cancelled quickly
      it had horrible production value. it was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Wasn't that fight on the BET channel?! Anyone remember those days
        Yes, and I occasionally re-watch it. It was one of the most entertaining fights I've seen. Augustus literally forced Mayweather to fight. If Augustus had had a punch, he'd have possibly stopped Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Yes, and I occasionally re-watch it. It was one of the most entertaining fights I've seen. Augustus literally forced Mayweather to fight. If Augustus had had a punch, he'd have possibly stopped Mayweather.
          I doubt that. Mayweather wouldn't have opened up like that if Augustus was very powerful.

Comment

Mayweather the catchweight king!:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Mayweather the catchweight king!:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                It definitely was a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  It definitely was a great fight.
                  Good fight.

As for the purpose of this thread, just educating people who don't know.

Comment

Floyd is a hypocrite, he only says things when it suits him. He once flamed ward for calling himself SOG and said god takes no sides....... 2 years earlier he was quoted on an interview saying god doesn't want me to lose. He is a fraud and people will look back and remember that.

Comment

It wasn't even a title fight... I can easily understand if it was for a belt but it wasn't. That's just my own opinion of the matter with CW fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X