Let's be honest here: The Showtime event last night was mediocre at best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
    The difference is:

Wladimir fights the best who are available and willing, but he's so much better than the other heavyweights it's not competitive. Broner chose the WEAKEST beltholder he could find at 140 and 147.

There are MANY better opponents for Broner:

Mayweather, Matthysse, Berto, Ortiz, Garcia, Khan, Guerrero, Khabib, Olusegun, Alexander, Peterson, Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley, Rios, Shafikov, Vasquez, and Brook.
    but you related excitement with having a chance to win. yet with wlad who you love you make an exception. what about when he fought mormeck and pianea-not the best out there. did you say it was boring? no. stop it freedom-thats the same **** you complain about other posters doing. be honest-what was your real problem with this fight?

why even put TR fighters there? broner chose the only titleholder who was available. and your being so disingenuous because every person you listed either just fought or has a fight coming up.

you played yourself here. its posts like these that make me and others label you the way we do. come on dude.

Comment

I was disappointed with the show. The first fight at least kept me awake.

Comment

Working...
      X