Team Malignaggi punk team Broner at press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homie aint want none of that! Lol

Comment

Figures the video is an Elie Sechback special. Elie is Boxing's TMZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        huh??? where did u get that from? thats not what he said
        The old guy getting up out of his chair said that, he didn't want to be in the middle of it.

Comment

This started when Broner's crew told Malignaggi to take his shades off. They piped down fast.

47:00 on the video

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Team Broner obviously have no class whatsoever. It must've been like a zoo in there. Funny vid though, that guy got owned.
            You're talking about Broner having no class yet you have a cheating classless POS like Margarito in your sig. Making light of his hands of cement scandal at that. Hypocritical much??

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              This is Brooklyn this aint the midwest, lol yeah
              No disrepect to anyone from Brooklyn but that line has got to go. Every time someone from Brooklyn gets into a confrontation that line gets brought up as up that's suppose to make ur d!ck grow any bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                No disrepect to anyone from Brooklyn but that line has got to go. Every time someone from Brooklyn gets into a confrontation that line gets brought up as up that's suppose to make ur d!ck grow any bigger.
                I totally agree, i find it lame as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  I think it's funny, but I thought was always the Bronx that had the real bad rep back in the day.

"Brooklyn homie!"

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                    It would have been a big mistake had he decided to step outside, I can imagine what the county jail in Brooklyn must look like.
                    he would of cried in central booking

Comment

Working...
                    X