I lost all Respect I had for Jim Gray, and Showtime Crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the jim grey i always remember

Comment

they're always trying to take advantage of a fighter's post fight emotions....thats why I say let ex fighters do the post fight mic work....those cats like Max, Jim and old ass Larry don't probably understand the post fight mental of the fighter or maybe they do and just decide to be pricks on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        We all know that Broner was going to get the benefit of the doubt on close rounds. He didn't take it away from the Champ.
        he didn't take it away? paulie was hitting gloves and running, broner was smacking this due all over the ring. what's he have to do KO him or no win? you're a joke.

Comment

I never liked Jim grey. I always thought he was a damn weasel and I just wanted to smack the s hit outta him.

Comment

Y'all talking about Jim Gray, but man, what an ******* Broner was after the fight... when he said he took Paulie's belt AND his woman... after the fight Paulie tried his best to show good sportsmanship, but Broner just flat out ****ted on him.

Broner won this fight clear, but damn, at the end of the day, he holds his throne as the biggest ******* in Boxing.

Comment

You heard Gray call Broner "Someone who has modeled his entire life after Floyd" this guy is disrespectful as fuck. He will get the Larry Merchant treatment soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Look at how this ******* Gray, tried to make Paulie loke bad, and pretty much tellking him, to bend over and take it. Questions like, Are you going to bite the hand that feeds you?, Are you saying this fight was fixed? Thats how you want to go out?

I felt like if I was there, punch the mothafuka. Ofcourse Paulie counter back with a masterful answer.

In the end, Showtimes crew aint no better than HBO's crew. SMH!
                I didn't like what that mother ****er did neither but!!
                The biased comments from Bernard Hopkins, **** me man!!
                Would Bhop be happier to score some rounds to Paulie If he was the same colour as him, I'm sorry but Bhop does spark me as the racist kind of mofo I might respect him in the ring for his bravery and willingness to fight anyone but I sure as hell don't like him as a person.

Comment

I didn't lose any respect for Jim Gray last night as I didn't have any respect for him to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    You heard Gray call Broner "Someone who has modeled his entire life after Floyd" this guy is disrespectful as fuck. He will get the Larry Merchant treatment soon enough.
                    Atleast Larry Merchant wouldn't of stood by and tried to defend a man who won a robbery!
                    Give him that amount of credit I can almost guarantee Larry would of felt sympathy toward Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      they're always trying to take advantage of a fighter's post fight emotions....thats why I say let ex fighters do the post fight mic work....those cats like Max, Jim and old ass Larry don't probably understand the post fight mental of the fighter or maybe they do and just decide to be pricks on purpose
                      Great point, I would rather have someone like Malignaggi, Ward, B-Hop, Roy Jones etc ask them post fight questions. Your guaranteed to get the best dialogue as they know what its like to go through training camp, the actually fight etc....so you know the right questions will be asked.

When I hear guys like Jim and Max ask questions....some of them are so stupid and ignorant I feel like cutting my TV off.

Comment

Working...
                      X