No announcement yet.

Broner should have lost points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner should have lost points

The referee should have taken points away from broner he kicked malignaggi he kept hitting when the referee called a break and he elbowed malignaggi in the face at the end of the round

He was also throwing backhanded punches

Comment

haymon fighters rarely get warnings and points deducted

Comment

Kidney shots, kneeing, back of the head shots, hitting on break

but the fix was in

Comment

Seriously, I think the attempt at a knee to the groin should have been an automatic deduction. Under no circumstance should a fighter be throwing knees that, clearly, were intentional.

Comment

He

-Knee'd Paulie in the face

This alone trumped all of the other 50+ fouls he committed in the ring. But the worst thing is that he was robbed.

Comment

I know that was crap feel so bad for Paulie. Imagine what Matthyse would have done to broner tonight.

Comment

I'm typically against taking away points if a fighter attempts to or does intentionally foul, it should be a warning and then points should come off. He was allowed to get away with way too much

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking shluld have lost at least 2 points. AT LEAST!

Comment

I agree, he did it twice, then it would have been a draw.

If they would have taken more that 1 point away for his fouls (which they could have) then Paulie would have won.

Comment

Working...
                    X