Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Bradley Battle Over Rehydration Clause, Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all those hating on marquez, I hope you were hating on Pacjuice for ducking tests as well

Comment

• So much about being a warrior, one punch wonder. 10 lbs clause, that's BS. JMM is too good to be worried.

Comment

• Smh come on Marquez, not you with this weight crap too.

Comment

• basically the guy's saying, "if you get advantage, i get advantage." hmmm

Comment

• So these guys haven't been tested yet? Memo's way ahead of the game. Not getting JMM tested this early is already a failure on drug testing.

And if Arum gets his way that only the commission is doing the testing then for sure the commission will get bribed. JMM the Hulk will resurface.

Comment

• Very hypocritical of Marquez on trying to prove his innocence, but at the end of the day, I hope Marquez isn't really requesting this rehydration clause and takes tests from both VADA and USADA. I do believe Nacho probably whispered in his ear (Nacho has made ****** decisions for Marquez in the past) about Bradley's weight and reminded him of the Mayweather loss to request this clause, thats the only real reason something this ****** has come up this close to the fight.

Comment

• JMM letting me down big time. One more bi tch move and ill be rooting for Bradley to knock his head off! Come on Dinamita!

Comment

• Lmao where are all those ******s who ganged up on Floyd for supposedly want a rehydration clause. Site is full of hypocrites

Comment

• Funny how there was no problem making the fight before they wouldn't give him the testing body he wanted..things that make you go hmmm...now it's fight night weight...Bradley vs Ruslan 2? At this point i'd prefer it.

Comment

• I pretty much gotta side with Bradley on this one, and Marquez's stipulations about the testing seem unfounded. Also, this is only like Bradley's third fight at 147, before that he was always at 140, so I can't buy into Marquez's logic of Bradley being so big.

Comment

Working...
                      X