Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez, Bradley Face To Face at LA Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip Timothy

Comment

Bradley's going to get his head bashed in like the Provodnikov fight.

Comment

I really hope Marquez wins... I do think he's smarter ans can figure Tim out... But also I hope people stop hating on Bradley... He's a good dude...and he deserves success.
        Good luck to both

Comment

Lol at all the pacquiao fans hating on JMM. Marquez is the better fighther he proved it in all 4 fights. I don't understand the hate for such a great legend.

Comment

Funny hoe the pac fans are hatin on jmm lik hes the one who ppl have been claimin p.e.ds talk for yrs now!!!!!
            One fight jmm looks great an HES ON ROIDS?!!!!!!LOL!!!!
            GET OVER IT UR HERO GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT...."CHRIS TUCKER VOICE"!!!!!!
            Get off jmm jock already ill pay for this fight very competative test for both i wont pay for pacpuss vs lil ass rios!!!!!!

Comment

Got the James toney thing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanianTruths View Post
                Where is the hulk from the Pacauiao Marquez 4 fight!? He looks like he's half the size... Lol, what's the fight weight here?? I'm glad Bradley asked for testing to be done...
                Kind of wondering about that too. Is it possible to lose that bulk in a matter of six months? I'm not a gym rat so i have no idea.

Comment

Not sure how Bradley and Marquez are going to do, but I'm glad to see Tecate stepping up its game.
                  Last edited by NachoMan; 06-20-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Not sure how Bradley and Marquez are going to do, but I'm glad to see Tecate stepping up its game.
                    haha! Good one.

Comment

Bradley looks bloated and overweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X