Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mitchell redeem himself Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mitchell redeem himself Saturday?

Can he beat the superior/smarter boxer in Banks? After watching the first fight back, Mitchell had the power to bother Banks, but he's going to have to connect flush to beat Banks.

I see this as a pick em fight, but on current evidence, I have to give Banks the edge. Mitchell is going to be hungry to redeem himself, this is a last saloon chance, no way can he lose here.

If Banks is hanging around longer 5 rounds, he's going to put a beating on Mitchell IMO.

What are you predicting for this one?

No. Because he sucks, always has, and possesses a crappy chin.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      No. Because he sucks, always has, and possesses a crappy chin.
      I haven't followed the career of Mitchell. How many times has been knocked down prior to the Banks fight? Is his chin very suspect as made out?

Comment

Nah, Banks is more experienced/skilled. He'll know how to handle Mitchell. He would have to play it safe the entire fight though, Mitchell does have a little pop.

Comment

He got buzzed by Witherspoon. It says something about his character to want an immediate rematch, so I hope he stays more defensively responsible and gives a better account of himself this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            I haven't followed the career of Mitchell. How many times has been knocked down prior to the Banks fight? Is his chin very suspect as made out?
            Well the only time's he's fought someone who wasn't completely dead in there, Witherspoon and Banks, who aren't very good to begin with, he was buzzed and almost KO'd and than was KO'd.

Comment

Mitchell can win for sure.

Bank's is decent but not great.

Mitchel was a GBP hype machine, but he isn't bad as people say now.

He is stiff, has a lack of punching power and uses more his physical strength, and obviously lacks skills because he is new to boxing, but he isn't much worse than Bank's.

Whitherspoon is a decent fighter too. Not great but OK.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Well the only time's he's fought someone who wasn't completely dead in there, Witherspoon and Banks, who aren't very good to begin with, he was buzzed and almost KO'd and than was KO'd.
                The first couple of rounds we'll be the tell signs of how it goes. Banks is obviously the boxer so Mitchell needs an early KO. I think he probably knows himself he needs to put the pressure on from the opening bell. But he's going to leave himself open and Banks has the power to put Mitchell away.

Banks pretty much has the advantage in everything.

Comment

No, he has no chin. Chaz almost KHTFO. Bank's too smart for him.

He doesn't have that west African cranium and body structure otherwise he would be pretty decent.

Comment

don't think so
                    never understood the hype with the guy
                    he's an American HW...and?
                    people need to drop the nationalistic crap
                    no HW from anywhere is gonna dethrone Wlad, just give up

Comment

Working...
                    X