Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk Getting Career High Pay For Rakhim Chakhkiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk Getting Career High Pay For Rakhim Chakhkiev

On Friday, WBC cruiserweight champion - Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (47-2-1, 33 KOs) will take part in one of the toughest fights of his career. His opponent is an experienced amateur and professional - Olympic gold medal winner Rakhim Chakhkiev (16-0, 12 KOs). Andrzej Wasilewski, who handles the career of the Polish champion, said his boxer will receive the highest purse of his long career for the dangerous defense in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good news, he deserves it.

Comment

Must be around or over 1.5 mil. I know Danny green payed him Round a mil to come to Australia.

Comment

Is Kluch still promoting theMachine ? I'm glad Boytsov is rid of that foul man.though Kluch got Rakhim this two fight deal,I still dislike Kluch.

Chakhkiev,Boytsov and Golovkin my three favourite after Adamek,Kessler and Klitschko brothers.I wanna see Chakhkiev clear out the division then move up and dominate the heavyweights with Boytsov after Klitschko's and Adamek retire .

Comment

Working...
        X