No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Cleverly Deal Done With HBO, Waiting on Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    they want kovalev and know he will score a brutal ko over cleverly.

joe calzaghe would score a more brutal kayo of cleverly.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Cleverly has an 'exciting style'? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
      The awkward moment when a Wlad fan mocks someone for not having an exciting style.....

Comment

Cleverly will get stopped in this fight. I've been telling folks. Kovalev is the future!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          just for GP...what do you think YOU need to do?!?...just curious my man
          What I need to do is keep using my voice. I'd hate for Bhop to keep fooling the public into thinking he's this fearless warrior. I have seen far too many interviews with guys jocking him about being the only fighter willing to test himself. He fights guys he knows he can beat. You need to use your voice as well so we can get it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            What I need to do is keep using my voice. I'd hate for Bhop to keep fooling the public into thinking he's this fearless warrior. I have seen far too many interviews with guys jocking him about being the only fighter willing to test himself. He fights guys he knows he can beat. You need to use your voice as well so we can get it out there.
            There was a time he didn't, the guy is almost 50 years old now so if he cherrypicks at that age it's difficult to hold it against him. At least people aren't calling him PFP #1.

Comment

Well Cleverly called Kovalev out, but I'm not sure Clev really wants this fight.

(Did you know that Cleverly achieved a degree in Pure Mathematics at Cardiff University?)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Well Cleverly called Kovalev out, but I'm not sure Clev really wants this fight.

(Did you know that Cleverly achieved a degree in Pure Mathematics at Cardiff University?)
                Haha Cleverly SIGNS for the fight and still people say he doesn't want it

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  go record a album or something man....thats what you NEED to do!!....you don't pay the man so stop talking as if you do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arsene Knows View Post
                    Haha Cleverly SIGNS for the fight and still people say he doesn't want it
                    There's a difference between an "agreed upon" fight and a "signed for" fight...

The article above reads:
                    "Kovalev must now decide whether he wants to take on Cleverly in Wales, or Hopkins in the United States next.
                    Cleverly's promoter Frank Warren says he has been in negotiations with HBO, who want to screen the fight, for over a month, but the Welsh fighter may now have to find another opponent to take on in what will be his second fight at the Cardiff venue."

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      There's a difference between an "agreed upon" fight and a "signed for" fight...
                      Cleverly has done both.

Comment

Working...
                      X