Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Vanes Martirosyan WBO Title Clash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight, I would favor Andrade but I am big on him and I just think he has to much for Vanes physically.

I do think Andrade has a style that actually suits Vanes doing decent though because Vanes wants time and room to operate but I just think that Andrade will make better use of the time and space.

Comment

It looks like a good matchup on paper but neither of these guys have proven anything other than they look good against guys with no pulse. Both fighters don't take a lot of risk and I don't see it being a exciting fight but it could be alright. It's time for both of these guys to show what their made of and a 2nd chance for Vanes because his first step up fight was a disaster.
      Martirosyan Lara was awful and it was more because of Lara than Vanes, but he could've tried to press him more and he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by tiko123 View Post
        Great fight, well deserved. Two undefeated Olympians going at it, someone's Zero has got to Go! And it will be Andrade's zero, Vanes kills him guaranteed!!

Nice to see an organization (WBO) with some dignity and integrity, **** the WBC. Keep chasing that title Lara, I can see the WBC forcing a mandatory after four or five years.

No belt organization has even 1% of dignity or integrity, they just want to ruin the sport and collecting money while doing so.

/greeh

Comment

Hopefully the fight doesn't fall through.

Comment

Working...
          X