No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Omar Figueroa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like both guys....

I could see crawford outboxing him but i can also see Omar catching him and beating him up late...
    I like both guys and think they are the future

Comment

I'd pick Crawford by close decision. I think his power would be make a difference cuz Figueroa will be forced to think twice about making careless offensive decisions.

Comment

Figueroa has a chin, I'll stay away from this one. Crawford ain't as good defensively as Kellerman wants us to believe, and Figueroa's work rate is insane. Until Crawford gets in there with that kind of pressure style, I'll refrain from answering this.

Comment

Crawford likely would out-box Figueroa RIGHT NOW, I like Omar he is a damn good up and coming fighter himself but he is wild at times and his defense is not good right now. I think Crawford would counter him and maybe even stop him mid to late round.

Two very talented up and coming fighters though! Let them continue to develop first, fans want to rush fighters career a long too quick.
          Last edited by sicko; 06-17-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Crawford would crumble in the face of Omar's relentless and sexy pressure.

Comment

i like crawford, but i'd take figueroa to knock his block off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Figueroa has a chin, I'll stay away from this one. Crawford ain't as good defensively as Kellerman wants us to believe, and Figueroa's work rate is insane. Until Crawford gets in there with that kind of pressure style, I'll refrain from answering this.
                We have a winner but I will answer. Right now, Figueroa is an animal. His work rate is insane, his power is too and he just stalks his opponents until they can't deal with it anymore.

Comment

Figueroa could use constant pressure to stop Crawfords attack, and wouldn't give Crawford the space to set his shots up. Figueroa said it himself, he uses constant pressure as his defense so he doesn't let the other guy get off and land their shots.

Comment

I think the answer is clearly Crawford now.

Comment

Biggest mismatch since Garcia vs Salka.

Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X