No announcement yet.

Gotta give it to Mexico...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta give it to Mexico...

Their fighters are on top of the world ..from JMM to Miguel Garcia to Canelo Alvarez and more... They are rockin and sockin...Much respect. Philipines and Puerto Rico are down and out but I expect a come back...Also America and Europe doing pretty good. America having the best in the world in Floyd. Period. But who knows Canelo may change that( though I don't think so). Anyway again Mexico...whew!

Abner Mares will be the new JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Their fighters are on top of the world ..from JMM to Miguel Garcia to Canelo Alvarez and more... They are rockin and sockin...Much respect. Philipines and Puerto Rico are down and out but I expect a come back...Also America and Europe doing pretty good. America having the best in the world in Floyd. Period. But who knows Canelo may change that( though I don't think so). Anyway again Mexico...whew!
      Respect, but If I recall, Mexico was down when the Pacman was dominating left and right. Mexico was becoming extinct. I'm sure PR and my Pinoy brothers will rise again. They have to. We are the ones who are keeping this sport alive. Straight bangers, not runners & huggers.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Abner Mares will be the new JMM.
        Mares vs. Garcia would be a huge fight. Too bad we will never get to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
          Mares vs. Garcia would be a huge fight. Too bad we will never get to see it.
          Arum will probably die within the next 5-6 years. We will see the fight...

Comment

i'll take that bet. i bet that shape-shifter lives for another 15.

mexico is all by itself at the top of the boxing food chain right now.

Comment

Mikey Garcia isn't Mexican, neither is Alvarado and Guerrero

Comment

Not gonna lie, that **** made me laugh. LOL. I wish no one death, but I hope God atleast sends the Bobfather a message. He is fuccin' **** up. We are missing so many good fights, carnal.

Comment

Bob Arum will still be promoting into his 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Mikey Garcia isn't Mexican, neither is Alvarado and Guerrero
                    He isn't American either. Remember, if you wear a charro or a cowboy hat, you're automatically considered Mexican/Paisa. So, fucc it. Somos Mexicanos asta la madre.

Viva Mikey, Bam Bam, Alvarado, y Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                    X