Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is Dirrell doing with his career?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Bro, you guys should just forget about Gamboa and Dirrell. Y'all need to let it go and find new talent. There's plenty out there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I'm not ready to give up on Yuri yet. Every time he steps up against elite fighters he looks great. When he's in their with sub par opposition he fights down to their level.

I'll wait and see how he performs in his next big fight (hoping that 50 can get him one) before I abandon ship.
    I'm not just judging by performances. His career is going nowhere.

Comment

I bet he's still overcome with embarrassment from the Abraham fight and thats why he's not fighting. LMAO how do you trip over your own feet while running away then get knocked out?????

Comment

There's nothing more frustrating than a guy wasting all that talent by being a bitch.

Comment

What happened to his brother anthony..
          Last i saw he won an eliminator to become mandatory challenger, then started his own promotion company ran by his uncle and that is it.....

Both brothers are idiots, thats why you get with big promoters like top rank/gbp and stay with them.. These dudes gotta be broke..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            What happened to his brother anthony..
            Last i saw he won an eliminator to become mandatory challenger, then started his own promotion company ran by his uncle and that is it.....

Both brothers are idiots, thats why you get with big promoters like top rank/gbp and stay with them.. These dudes gotta be broke..
            Think Anthony had a bad bike crash that put him out for a while.

He had a comeback fight recently.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              What's the point of getting yourself hyped up when its gonna add up to nothing? There's no hope man. I'm not wasting my time getting my hopes up when I'm just gonna be let down again. Not only that but the whole PED situation did it for me.

It doesn't really matter, you don't jump ship because things are not going as you'd like.

I hope everything works out and Yuri is able to maximise his talents, but if not and things continue as is, he's still my favourite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

What's the point of getting yourself hyped up when its gonna add up to nothing? There's no hope man. I'm not wasting my time getting my hopes up when I'm just gonna be let down again. Not only that but the whole PED situation did it for me.

It doesn't really matter, you don't jump ship because things are not going as you'd like.

I hope everything works out and Yuri is able to maximise his talents, but if not and things continue as is, he's still my favourite fighter.
                I didn't jump ship when he went with 50. I was still supporting him and I still wouldve been but like I said the PED situation did it for me. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Boring asss fighter dont care if i ever see him in the ring again or not. abraham is his daddy.
                  You mean the bum who had his corner throw water on the canvas so Dirrell can slip and Abraham can hit him during the slip?
                  Where is that bum Abraham right now?

Comment

i think when he fired haymon, his career went downhill

Comment

Working...
                    X