Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: I Would've Made Canelo Suffer, Go To 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight is going to come down to canelo's stamina issues,i imagine him breathing heavily by the 6th round and just realizing he's going to lose and just barely trying,he should have gotten a different trainer for his stamina issues a while back so when this fight happened he would have been better prepared,but that's his fault

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
      because he's discrediting his son's legacy.

Which is fine by me after the mayweathers tried to discredit Pac for doing exactly what floyd is doing. Except worse, because canelo is already ballooning up close to 20 pounds just from the 154 limit alone.
      Fight signed already. Anything he says is for fun to get masses talking and its working. SRL already said he would do the same thing so Floyd legacy wont be hurt by this at all. Neither will Pac if it makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Fight signed already. Anything he says is for fun to get masses talking and its working. SRL already said he would do the same thing so Floyd legacy wont be hurt by this at all. Neither will Pac if it makes you happy
        It's already getting hurt lol.

Thousands of Floyd haters are looking for any reason to discredit this win, and SR basically admitted that they're trying to drain the **** out of Canelo.

He's giving those haters, and even regular boxing fans who dislike the weight drainage, something to stand on.

Comment

Floyd by dominant UD. 10 Rounds to 2, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            It's already getting hurt lol.

Thousands of Floyd haters are looking for any reason to discredit this win, and SR basically admitted that they're trying to drain the **** out of Canelo.

He's giving those haters, and even regular boxing fans who dislike the weight drainage, something to stand on.
            Admitted it but fight signed already so he can say they want to get him down to 140 and it wont matter. Like i said Floyd already villian so haters hating is nothing new. Masses talking though

Comment

The self proclaimed G.O.A.T needs to give himself the advantages..

Comment

I heard the fight was signed already. Therefore, this was only to induce the masses to talk about the fight. Ain't ya'll know?????

Comment

thats weird he didnt say "whatever he do, whetever he do" lol

Comment

Hey hey everybody floyd is going to win so just save it

Comment

Originally posted by dlee020420 View Post
                      Hey hey everybody floyd is going to win so just save it
                      Im not so sure about that one but im excited for this major event either way. May the best man win and will be Canelo by 8 Rd KO

Comment

Working...
                      X