Maidana vs Broner. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana vs Broner. Who wins?

Just saw this at Oscar de la Hoya twitter:
    June 22 high stakes once again. #bronerMalignaggi winner in line to face MAIDANA!!! @SHOsports @GoldenBoyBoxing

If Broner beats Malignaggi, how do you see him against Maidana?
    I think Broner gets that big mouth of his finally shut. That hanging jaw of his wont hold against Maidana.

FerFAL
    Maidana
    39.13%
    Broner
    60.87%

Broner would win quite easily.

Comment

Broner takes it

Comment

That would be a cool fight. A fight I think Broner would probably win.

But I actually think Maidana is the one that probably won't want it. Remember Maidana is quite a selective fighter, he's ducked opponents whose styles he didn't think would mesh with his, like Bradley.

This would be a step up for Broner. Its possible he won't want to fight such hard punchers at 147, at least for now.

But, if it does get made, i'd respect gb a little more.

Comment

Broner, easily too.

Comment

That's a good fight, it's hard to predict a winner because we don't know how Broner will react to getting hit by a huge puncher at '47. On paper, it appears Broner should win, but it's an interesting fight and Maidana will test him. Adrien Broner is good defensively but he's not that good and will be hit with clean shots from Marcos.

Comment

Would love to see it. Maidana would be by far the best guy he has faced. Not sure why people think it would be that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                That would be a cool fight. A fight I think Broner would probably win.

But I actually think Maidana is the one that probably won't want it. Remember Maidana is quite a selective fighter, he's ducked opponents whose styles he didn't think would mesh with his, like Bradley.

This would be a step up for Broner. Its possible he won't want to fight such hard punchers at 147, at least for now.

But, if it does get made, i'd respect gb a little more.
                I saw a vid a few weeks ago, he said Broner is really fast but gets a hit quite a bit because he stands still and hasn't faced a man with his pressure and power.

He thinks Broner is too Fast and Strong for Paulie but wants a crack at broner.

My opinion on this potential fight is that it all depends on Broner's ability to avoid shots or how well he takes them vs a huge puncher. I would favor Broner to win but can't rule out Maidana in this one as Broner is unknown vs a fighter like Maidana.

Comment

Interesting fight.

Maidana would easily be the strongest fighter he's faced.

Not sure how he responds to that. Will he stay in the pocket or stay outside?

I think Broner edges it. I don't think he wins as impressively as Alexander. Becuz he's not that big and he's not a southpaw. Also Marcos has improved under Garcia.

Comment

Broner... unfortunately.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X