Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquaio beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=T18Z;13469301]You actually think Marquez beat Pacquaio 4 times? Is this even real life? Even Marquez fans can admit he did not win every single fight, you're delusional, and Canelo is nothing special, honestly. If he was so powerful and accurate how come he couldn't knock down or seriously hurt old Mosley or Mathew Hatton?

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    In the topic of Pacquaio vs Bradley... I honestly think when a fighter is faced with opposition that poses no threat they just don't try as hard or care as much... seemed like the case to be anyway..
    And thats why he lost, fighting the last 30 secs on the rounds

lmao how come MP couldnt KO or knock down/out bradley?
    How come he couldnt knock out clottey, couldnt even knock out mosley..Hell he couldn ever knock out JMM

Comment

[QUOTE=black_celph;13469625]
      Originally posted by T18Z View Post
      You actually think Marquez beat Pacquaio 4 times? Is this even real life? Even Marquez fans can admit he did not win every single fight, you're delusional, and Canelo is nothing special, honestly. If he was so powerful and accurate how come he couldn't knock down or seriously hurt old Mosley or Mathew Hatton?

And thats why he lost, fighting the last 30 secs on the rounds

lmao how come MP couldnt KO or knock down/out bradley?
      How come he couldnt knock out clottey, couldnt even knock out mosley..Hell he couldn ever knock out JMM
      Among the experts above, 121 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

After the bout, in a review by five veteran judges commissioned by the WBO, Pacquiao was declared the unanimous decision winner.

Cya bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Cant believe some are taking this serious. Its a joke. No way does Pac beat Canelo. He is way to big. Might as well put up a thread "Pac v Wlad" to see all the same people saying Pac would win that one too. :bukkake:
        But I thought ya said PAC and Floyd is about the same size? hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          But I thought ya said PAC and Floyd is about the same size? hahah!
          Who said that? And yeah you are one of them that will say he can beat Wlad.

Comment

Who said that? And yeah you are one of them that will say he can beat Wlad.
            So ur saying Floyd is also too big for PAC then right? If they ever fought what weight would they fight at then? And since Floyd is bigger than pac why is he fighting canelo at 152?

Comment

So ur saying Floyd is also too big for PAC then right? If they ever fought what weight would they fight at then? And since Floyd is bigger than pac why is he fighting canelo at 152?
              They would fight at 147 and your logic is one of the dumbest ive read. Your reaching now. Keep trying though if it makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
                Vaginas don't upset me, they actually excite me like no other, the entertainment value is infinite. Only when they bleed and project their insecurities out loud on to others is when things get a little uneasy, so can you go back to being soft and pink and not some whiny bleeding bag of wasteful comments. I don't see how you got green K when majority of the time you stink up the place and whine.

Canelo boxes much better than Margarito that is for sure and he knows how to use distance and timing. What matters is that Canelo have a much better body attack than Margarito and has a much better defense, he is just a much better fighter all together. Margarito was never an elite fighter, he was a cheater with a good chin but I think that chin was good because he knew he had bricks in his glove. Also if you look at 6:08 of the video you will see Margarito have some success, but due to his sloppy boxing he couldn't capitalize on Pacquiao being hurt:
                Not just chin, he also brought awesome output and pressure, something Canelo is below average on.

Comment

They would fight at 147 and your logic is one of the dumbest ive read. Your reaching now. Keep trying though if it makes you feel better
                  But didn't u just say PAC and Floyd is not similar in size?? see what I mean backtracking like a broken record. Let me ask u this then, how tall is PAC compare to Floyd and what is Floyd walk around weight? how am I reaching? So Floyd has never fought at 154?

Comment

But didn't u just say PAC and Floyd is not similar in size?? see what I mean backtracking like a broken record. Let me ask u this then, how tall is PAC compare to Floyd and what is Floyd walk around weight? how am I reaching? So Floyd has never fought at 154?
                    Where did i say that? Oh cause i said Canelo is to big for Pac who has never fought at 154 or 152 for that matter. right? I said they would fight at 147 not 154. Your really reaching now.

Yes Floyd has fought at 154. If you didnt know that already then log off and go watch the sport first.

Comment

Nelo can box and Manny is not that hard to find.....if Nelo lands that right hand he dropped Trout with its a wrap.....with that said, I'd put my money on Manny to beat him up....UD 8-4

Comment

Working...
                      X