Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mattysse fights Maidana. Who do you want Garcia to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mattysse fights Maidana. Who do you want Garcia to fight?

I say Peterson please not OTHER BUM!!!!

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
    I say Peterson please not OTHER BUM!!!!
    Peterson just got his world wrecked, that guy need not worry about a big puncher in his next fight. If Maidana/Matthyse happens next, which would suck, I'd like to see Garcia/Provodnikov. Provo isn't worth much to Arum in the grand scheme of things, so I think he'd be willing to let Provo fight, especially a young upcoming star like Garcia

Comment

Matthysse already wants out of a fight with garcia

Comment

If Matthysse fights Maidana, I want Garcia to fight Matthysse.

Comment

No one, Garcia doesn't need to fight anyone other than Matthyse next. These mother****ers already tryin to throw Maidana's name out there to save Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
            Matthysse already wants out of a fight with garcia
            Stop it bro..... If Danny doesn't fight Lucas, he will have lost me as a fan. It would be a huge b1tch move on his part. He probably would fight Peterson being how Zab is now being rumored to fight Alvarado next.

Comment

his father....... that's the only thing that'll keep me following is career.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                Stop it bro..... If Danny doesn't fight Lucas, he will have lost me as a fan. It would be a huge b1tch move on his part. He probably would fight Peterson being how Zab is now being rumored to fight Alvarado next.
                Stop what everyone here hates garcia so if fight doesnt happen they say it was all because garcia don't want it. How many times in boxing does the fights we want or are supposed to happen don't get made because of primoters managers money or whatever reason. Till you show me proof that garcia is the one that said he dont want to fight then no one Ducked one another . Im not just going to believe a bunch of boxingscene posters because you want me to

Comment

Stop what everyone here hates garcia so if fight doesnt happen they say it was all because garcia don't want it. How many times in boxing does the fights we want or are supposed to happen don't get made because of primoters managers money or whatever reason. Till you show me proof that garcia is the one that said he dont want to fight then no one Ducked one another . Im not just going to believe a bunch of boxingscene posters because you want me to
                  Same promoter, same manger, and Matthysse has openly called him out multiple times while Garcia has absolutely not.

If the fight doesn't get made, we know why.

Comment

Yeah I know these bozos on here love to hate on Garcia but if this fight doesn't get made, then Danny will look like a bird ass n*gga. No way around it. I'm not telling u to believe anything, I told u to stop it cuz u joked about how Lucas is the one that doesn't want it when everybody knows that's the fight he wants. It annoys me too when I hear cats say Danny is the one that doesn't want the fight but he can't let GB or Haymon make him out to be some little p*ssy. He has to demand the fight if he really wants it and they are the ones that don't want to make it.

Comment

Working...
                    X