No announcement yet.

Dreams about Boxing, literally dreams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams about Boxing, literally dreams

So, I'm not really sure where I should put this but probably not worth a thread on it's own (so decided to make it into a general boxing dreams thread) but I had this dream last nite that Manny got knocked out by an unnamed opponent. I don't remember much of it but I distinctly recall his head being in a toilet and I had to get someone to help me.

That is all and I swear this is what I dream of. Have you guys had any boxing related dreams with ridiculous results?

I think this is normal if you watch a lot of boxing. A few days before JMM vs Pacquiao IV, I had a dream that Pacquiao had been stopped by Cotto in a rematch. I know it's not exactly the same thing but you know what happened against Márquez. Maybe it's just the fact that you have boxing in your mind and things can get distorted or mixed with other boxing related stuff.

Comment

Over the last 4 or so years, I've had 2 dreams that Floyd Mayweather got knocked out.

On both occasions I woke up in a state of panic, and in a cold sweat. Thanking the lord that is was just a silly dream.

Comment

about last week i had a dream Canelo stopped floyd in the 1st round. With a left hook that made floyd scream like magee did against kessler.

What an awesome dream that was.

Comment

lol sometimes they come true but sometimes they are just what you might have been thinking about when you passed out

Comment

I had a dream 2 years ago that erislandy Lara unified 154 and then moves up to 160 and won 2 belts there

Comment

When big fights come around, I get boxing dreams a lot. The most memorable one I had was before Mosley vs Mayweather, Shane Mosley stopped Mayweather in the second round. You can only imagine what I was feeling when the actual fight happened and Shane was rocking Mayweather in the 2nd round.

Comment

I had a dream related to Floyd....he wasn't in it...it was just me and Ms. Jackson....I put her down for the count....several times.....

Comment

♪♫
                  "Aww man! This is boxing!
                  Hands up, if you forever a fan of boxing!
                  I wake up, boxing!
                  I go to sleep, boxing!
                  I dream bout boxing!
                  Cause I AM BOXING!"

Comment

Being a Brit, I don't usually watch big fights from the US live as I hate ****ing up my sleeping pattern by staying up till 5/6am. It's easier to sleep normally, download the fight in the morning (having avoided the result) and then have an awesome boxing breakfast. The downside is that if I'm particularly excited about a fight I dream about it the night before the morning I watch it. Often I'll wake up believing I've spoiled the fight for myself, only to realise that I couldn't possibly know what happened. The worst thing is when I dream the correct result, because it feels like I've had it spoiled for the me. Pacquiao/Marquez 4 was scary, because Marquez stopped Pacquiao in an almost identical way in my dream. Makes me wonder if I had a sleep browse on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X