Forbes says Mayweather lost Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbes says Mayweather lost Showtime

$12 million on the last fight.
    *********.com/Boxing/mayweather-could-pocket-50-million-from-clash-with-alvarez-202175
    Finally some truth coming out.

I know that there has been forums on this but I went back to page 10 and couldnt find them so I started a new one. I really wanted the Tupac guy on this forum to read this after all the garbage he has been posting.

Damn he lost Showtime 12 million?

Crazy

Comment

Probs why he's been making 6 million dollar bets to make up for the ppv flop

Comment

Forbes doesn't even have him listed as the highest paid athlete anymore. It was funny because his stans were loving that he was.

Comment

Ya, I think that is crazy too but if you guarantee a guy $32 million then you are putting your neck out there. Maybe they recoup that money from the attention Mayweather has drawn to Showtime or maybe it was just a big bust?

Comment

It's partly Showtime's own damn fault for not promoting the fight at all.

Comment

Well look what happens when you barely promote a fight. His fight with Canelo will more then make up for the loss though.

Comment

Floyd never was, and is never gonna be the monster draw he claims he is.

Comment

Showtime deal was the best thing that happened to boxing fans. Mayweather will have to face competitive opposition now that Showtime is losing money

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                    Well look what happens when you barely promote a fight. His fight with Canelo will more then make up for the loss though.
                    Exactly. Mayweather-Canelo will be huge. A $12 million loss isn't that big to a major company like Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                    X