Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's fruity ass clothes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a fu** what the dude wears but the thread title did make me laugh!!!

Comment

He is like the Razor Ramon of the boxing world.

Comment

The op makes a valid point.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          My point is, ballers are original. Danny is wearing original ****, going against the norm of broke ass society. He's got money to spend so he doesn't give a **** about looking "fruity". People need to recognize how much the clothes cost, instead of complaining about it looking gay. Just because they can't afford it.
          Ballers are original now? LMFAO!! How old are you boy? You have it al backwards my man.....it's not about the price of the clothes but rather taste, the style....think about some of the wealthy groups in America e.g. wasps who come from old money and really are are "balling", do you think they're out there bragging about the price of their clothes? No, those men know the importance of being a well dressed gentleman, that's what matters, not the price of the clothes.

Comment

Sure, he dresses like a ****, probably is one, but that's got nothing to do with boxing.

Comment

He looks like he's about to go the gay pride parade.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                He is like the Razor Ramon of the boxing world.
                How dare you. HOW ****ING DARE YOU compare Garcia to Razor ****ing Ramon!

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  How dare you. HOW ****ING DARE YOU compare Garcia to Razor ****ing Ramon!

But real talk, Razor Ramon's one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

But real talk, Razor Ramon's one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.
                    Same here. Nice to see Diamond Dallas Page really taking care of Hall and hopefully getting his life straight. He raised $110,000 for Hall to get hit replacement surgery and dental work.

Comment

i wear running shoes with jeans and a dress shirt and i find the ladies look me up and down...they are probably thinking what a twat but they stay looking

Comment

Working...
                      X