No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana in Line For The Broner vs. Malignaggi Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    He's gonna retire one day. They all do. And even if by chance he doesn't, he will become irrelevant when he eventually loses his skills.
    he'll be irrelevant with a huge bank account. he's the highest paid athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      He's gonna retire one day. They all do. And even if by chance he doesn't, he will become irrelevant when he eventually loses his skills.
      He will go on a Roy Jones knockout tour.

But the point I was making is that Broner isn't about to replace him any time soon because Floyd won't retire for the next 5 years imo.

Comment

Won't the winner of Diego Chaves vs. Thurman be the mandatory to the Broner vs. Paulie winner. I would love to see a Broner-Thurman fight. Something tells me it won't happen any time soon though.

Comment

Yup, forget the number one rated and interim champ...... let's do a voluntary before he drops it

Comment

I would like to see Broner Vs. Maidana. That would give Broner some relavance. I don't agree with Broner vs. Thurman just yet because Broner has moved up so much in a short period of time and we don't know how he would do against Paulie yet, plus I think Thurman will be a fighting at 154 or more soon.

The fight that I'm salivating over is a Broner vs. Bradley matchup. That would be very difficult for Broner, but if he could pull that one off, then he may be ready for most welters.

Comment

Maidana / Bronner would be compelling without a clear favorite....

Comment

Broner absolutely destroys Maidana, I don't see it going past 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Broner absolutely destroys Maidana, I don't see it going past 6.
                  LOL destroy? you actually think broner walks maidana down like he has all those midgets? You're crazy. Man I really hope broner does not punk out and move back down to that weak ass 135 division. Broner would have his dancing shoes on against maidana. If he brawls with chino he get's stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                    LOL destroy? you actually think broner walks maidana down like he has all those midgets? You're crazy. Man I really hope broner does not punk out and move back down to that weak ass 135 division. Broner would have his dancing shoes on against maidana. If he brawls with chino he get's stopped.
                    I really do.

Comment

Broner aint stayin at 147 after naggi!!!!!
                      Only reason broner chose naggi is cuz he hits lika 135er hes gunna get that belt an go back down just to say he did it!

Comment

Working...
                      X