How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad was the damage? I heard his eye was severely damaged

Comment

Looking at how bad his eye was who can blame him? I don't want to question Angulo's heart but if he felt he couldn't continue due to his damaged eye I'll take his word for it.

Comment

He quit. If u stop fighting, u quit. He doesn't deserve to get dissed or nothing but he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          He quit. If u stop fighting, u quit. He doesn't deserve to get dissed or nothing but he quit.
          Exactly my thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
            agree. i think it's funny how some here are calling anyone who says he quit an idiot. what did he do then exactly? ****ing idiots.

Comment

Uhm, he did quit. Did he have reason to? Absolutely. But that doesn't change the fact that he did indeed quit.

Jesus Christ, why must we have this debate every time a fighter quits a fight?

Comment

We all know that he quit. We all know that literally he quit. But do you think he quit, or had good reason to quit.

Duran quit, Angulo quit. They are not the same. Do you understand now? Some people would've called Margarito a quitter against Pac had he quit. I wouldn't have even though he may have used plaster. I'm glad to read some dignified answers in this thread.

But as usual, we always have a few a$$holes who still give their usual **** for brains answers.

Comment

Angulo is all heart and passion. I give him a ton of credit for making it as far as he did. Lara deserves credit as well he dug deep for the W. I have a feeling we won't see Angulo box ever again.

Comment

Just to make it clear, I don't think he quit. I'd never call a fighter a quitter again unless they pull an Ortiz in the Maidana fight...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                      How bad was the damage? I heard his eye was severely damaged
                      You have to watch it to judge it. Lets just say Angulo got popped, turned his back to Lara and walked away. And you know Angulo isn't that type of fighter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X