Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which double feature would you choose Tyson/Pacquiao or Mayweather/Rigondeaux ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which double feature would you choose Tyson/Pacquiao or Mayweather/Rigondeaux ?

If you had to choose a fight card that consisted of prime Mike Tyson and prime Manny Pacquiao or would you rather pay your hard earned money to watch prime Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Rigondeaux on the same card?

as far as opponents they will all fight similar style opponents similar to Robert Guerrero style.

Which PPV event would you be willing to dish out 100 dollars for and which one would you walk away more satisfied with.

Tyson and Pacman on the same PPV (happened already Pacquiao fought on the Tyson Lewis undercard)

or Mayweather and Rigondeaux on the same PPV.
    Tyson/Pacquiao
    90.00%
    Mayweather/Rigondeaux
    10.00%

And this ladies and gentleman......is why NSB has turned into complete ****.

Comment

Not sure if this is gonna go the way you hoped for lol But add a poll .

Comment

I make good money so I'd buy both PPV's. With Direct TV I can watch two shows at once. So the hell with only having one choice. I enjoy watching action fighters and I enjoy watching boxing lessons.

Comment

Tyson is the man doe ...

you could take Pacquiao name of it and people would still go for it

Comment

This is how desperate mannys far right fringe fanbase has become. Way to waste space with this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Not sure if this is gonna go the way you hoped for lol But add a poll .
              Poll added

Comment

I don't get why you guys are mad? its just a poll. Whats wrong?

Comment

This is possibly the worst and dumbest thread ever made on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    And this ladies and gentleman......is why NSB has turned into complete ****.
                    turned, same post happen everyday

Comment

Working...
                    X