Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which double feature would you choose Tyson/Pacquiao or Mayweather/Rigondeaux ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tysone pacquao of course

Comment

Not sure why anyone would pick may/rigo over tyson/pac.

Tyson and Rigo is not a fair comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Tyson is the man doe ...

you could take Pacquiao name of it and people would still go for it
        exactly puttinh tysons name up there to prove a point makes it pointless

Comment

The Tyson that Fought Lewis in the same Card as Pac i wouldn't have want to see id pick Floyd and Rigo every time. Now 80's Tyson then you got me.

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
            Not sure why anyone would pick may/rigo over tyson/pac.

Tyson and Rigo is not a fair comparison.
            Some people enjoy the style of rigo and floyd they get off watching them pose and pot shot with little action they love the model swag posing.

Comment

Prime 80's Mike Tyson... against somebody else on a card...? Are you serious?

Comment

A better option would of been Pacquiao;Santa Cruz vs Mayweather;Rigondeaux

Comment

Both are fun to watch, but at least Tyson/Pacquiao would guarantee excitement.

Comment

Tyson/ any fighter would always be more exciting to casual fans. Floyd/rigo is for boxing purist.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      The Tyson that Fought Lewis in the same Card as Pac i wouldn't have want to see id pick Floyd and Rigo every time. Now 80's Tyson then you got me.

The funny thing is Pacquiao was the most exciting part of the Tyson vs. Lewis card, he beasted on that dude Julio like the tasmanian devil. Cool to see he would become a future ppv star and the biggest selling foreign draw in the history of boxing.

The only difference with Tyson and Pacquiao is Tyson fought mostly tomato cans and failed in his biggest fights and didn't have the heart to continue if people stood up to him, he sorta had the heart of a cowardly lion he self admitted it many times that he would use the intimidation tactic to scare his opponent but when they showed no fear back it intimidated him.

Comment

Working...
                      X