No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Offered Froch £2.5 Mill For Clev, Talks Haye-Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Froch isn't going above 168 for Cleverly. Warren keeps offering catchweight deals.
    Well that's up to Froch but people keep saying that Warren is lying or that they are fake offers. He wants the fight. Froch/Matchroom don't. It's not a duck though.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Cleverly needs to fight some live fighters before calling out Froch.
      To be fair mate, he's Ko'd Murat who's now mandatory for the IBF and beat Bellew who's now mandatory for the WBC. His last opponent Krasniqi or whatever, was a good win imo. I think those three qualifies him for a Froch fight. He's unbeaten, a world champion etc. But i'd like to see him fight Hopkins first.

Comment

cleverly is about as relevent as lydias mum on TOWIE

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          To be fair mate, he's Ko'd Murat who's now mandatory for the IBF and beat Bellew who's now mandatory for the WBC. His last opponent Krasniqi or whatever, was a good win imo. I think those three qualifies him for a Froch fight. He's unbeaten, a world champion etc. But i'd like to see him fight Hopkins first.
          He's also offered fights to Hopkins and Shumenov. The LHW division isn't exactly stacked. I don't even like Cleverly but he gets quite a bad rap on here.

Apparently he's announcing his next opponent tomorrow. Anyone have any idea who it might be? Braehmer?

Comment

Working...
          X