Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toughest style for Mayweather-: Canelo, Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Garcia and Matt's can think,and are not predictable with their combinations..Both have very underrated boxing I.Q.while Khan's is very overrated..Matt's would give Floyd loads of trouble,Khan not making it 12 is a lot to do with the point I'm trying to make..To easy to hit,and does not take punches well..Spells his chance is very slim to none at all bro..
    The question was which style, not which fighter. Slow down on the Khan hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Willie Limond was a puncher??Molina Diaz I suppose those guys are punchers too??Dude Floyds accurate punches(that Khan does not see coming)will end Khans night..6rds is a long time in a fight bro,Mayweather could have him out of there in this time frame..
      Dude you're reaching now.. Molina never hurt him. He's been hurt by Prescott, Maidana, Garcia and to a certain extent Diaz. All guys who pack a good punch who can hurt anyone. Maidana didn't even put him down, neither did Peterson, Kotelnik, Judah, Salita or Barrera. I'm not even a big Khan fan, but **** happens when you fight the best consecutively. Something a few of your boys wouldn't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        The question was which style, not which fighter. Slow down on the Khan hate.
        Now I'm hating??Oh here we go..Anyway picking a fighter is picking their style so I'm confused by the bolded??

The style that I see being the hardest is Matt's..I've explained why already,you say your not a Khan fan..Yet you say nothing about the poster who out right hated on Gracia to prove his point to be right..I don't know how much I believe that your not a Khan fan..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Dude you're reaching now.. Molina never hurt him. He's been hurt by Prescott, Maidana, Garcia and to a certain extent Diaz. All guys who pack a good punch who can hurt anyone. Maidana didn't even put him down, neither did Peterson, Kotelnik, Judah, Salita or Barrera. I'm not even a big Khan fan, but **** happens when you fight the best consecutively. Something a few of your boys wouldn't know about.
          Your right Molina did not hurt Khan(I view hurt as being almost KO'd)but he did rock him with the same punch consistently..Just imagine if that was Mayweather..Khan would have been knocked silly bro,has nothing to do with hate..Khan's style and attributes will be no trouble for Floyd..He is not strong mentally and he does not take punches he does not see coming well..This is not hate,this is what I've seen from him..Peterson and Maidana may not have knock Khan down or out..They both visibly rocked him and had him in retreat mode..Not to mention Khan's punch resistance looks far worse nowa days..

Which one of my boy's are you referring to??

Bradley who clearly has a better resume,or Froch who also clearly has better resume??Stop being so emotional bro..Not a Khan fan,sure..

Comment

Working...
          X