Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    imagine if it happened and silva landed some wild shot on that glass

boxing would be humilliated
    That's what Dana wants. He didn't wanna do it after Jones beat Trinidad because Jones still had life in him. Now he's ripe for the picking, this will happen I'm sure.

Comment

Someone please post that picture of the broke down school bus in the junkyard with the caption "The Roy Jones Jr Express!"

Comment

Why dont he challenge Andre Ward? A prime top ten p4p Champ??

Comment

Oh no, one of the most complete MMA's fighters, against a complete corpse of boxing. I can't see this ending well for Jones, and the last thing i want to hear from the MMA crowd is how superior it is in a complete joke of a fight a la Toney/Couture.

Comment

This sh^t was being talked about four years ago, and nothing happened then and nothing will happen now. Truth is, such a fight, because of Silva being a complete and utter boxing newb and possessing virtually zero experience in the sport of boxing, probably wouldn't be sanctioned in the first place.

Secondly, even if it were somehow sanctioned, Jones would tear this boy apart and beat him like he stole something. Christ, Mike McCallum could come out of retirement and utterly school Silva, even at this point. The disparity in technique and ring craft between the two would be so ridiculously significant.

Comment

Roy needs to stay in his truck and drive around his farm in Pensacola...44? thought he was around 4....how 1 gets old quickly...

Comment

Well, damn. I hope they get Roy the roids I want to see a domination!

Comment

I hear Holyfield is lookin..

Comment

Some of yall are delusional and ignorant... As old as RJJ may be, the boxing essentials and science is still deep within him... And as talented and fast the spider may be, he has no business in a boxing ring... IMHO RJJ would teach him a real boxing lesson... until about the 8th round when he gases out and sylva lays him down, not bcs hes a superior fighter but bcs hes in a better shape and more athletic at this point in his life

And those of yall saying "embarrassing" for the sport, lol WTF its a dream match not a best of both... SO if an amateur boxer gets beat b a MMA guy it proves what?? NOTHING!!!!!

WHy are yall so afraid of what people may think, **** them!!! Boxing is for entertainment, and to me this is way more entertainment than ANY mayweather fight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
                      Why dont he challenge Andre Ward? A prime top ten p4p Champ??
                      what he said

Comment

Working...
                      X